Monday, October 20, 2008

not motivated.

I am freaking pissed with my biomechanic's.
Why is it that even when I contributed so much to group and class yet I can still get B!?
Why is it that I hit the point of the day yet I can still get B!?
I was so confident of getting an A!!!
Seriously, CB.
Now I know why no A, CB consist of "C" and "B", no "A" inside.
Nehneh.
But I think it could be due to no worksheet submitted.
Then I hope it's the whole group kena downgraded.
KANINAS MANS.
I get so agitated nowadays almost about every single thing.
I am so moody.
Argh.
NEVERMIND.
But at least I am happy no one knows my new PUMA bag is from PUMA.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I don't know.
But I felt that PUMA is kinda low-class brand.
Surprisingly, Russell said that it's a cool sports brand.
So whatever la k.
I realised I have increasingly many "best friends" around. (applies to lulu)
And every now and then she sees our "best friends".
Today we got a new "best friend".
A self-invite "best friend".
I found out I've got a weird facilitator who is a gamer who meets up with her guild members.
So ftw lo.
And disagrees with me that piercings are irrational and that has got nothing to do with profession.
CB again la.
What can be rational to you can be what is irrational to me.
I do not have to follow your definitions lo.
Bah.
I just want to complain la.

Is love reality?

No comments: