Monday, November 24, 2008

Internet connection never felt these good.

YAY!!!
After like 10 years I've got internet connection at home!!! (haha actually only 1-2weeks)
BUT ITS WIRELESS LEH NEHNEHS.
But right now is a vodafone, the really mobile one.
But is a selfish device.
Only one user.
Haha!
Dad's gonna change it to router tomorrow.
I don't know why that time he said gonna cancel our internet.
Now get this.
Maybe this was what he meant, not the one I thought he meant-cancel totally.
Anyway I went to cut my hair.
Had extreme mohawk at one side, shaved off totally.
Yea, cause this way I can save 6 months of cut hair bills,
save half the amount of shampoo I need to usually use and
only wipe one side of the head if I am too rush to bathe in the morning.
HAHAHAHA!
(Ok the above was crap but I really went to the saloon and I told it to ai. Wanted to scam her only, who knows she told russell too!!! Now both of them are excited for NOTHING!!! HAHAHAHAHA jokers! Hope they don't check my blog till tomorrow morning after break.)
Finally I quitted from saturday's tennis.
It was a huge relief.
I don't know.
I felt my burden on my shoulders so much lighter.
I am really too tired and busy with everything.
Stupid school work and my permanent part-time swimming job.
I can't give up either of them.
I am so sick of my FYP report that seems unabletofinished yet I've been touching up on it every week!
Stanley is off for field camp again, 3days 2nights.
I guess it would in the end be 4days 3nights.
His sergeant seems to always lie to them.
But since the 1weekworserfieldcamp is over, this one should be no kick.
But weekends cannot don't meet.
Haha!
Ok I am off to continue with my work!
I am waiting.

No comments: