Monday, December 8, 2008

-

AHHH!
I have a bad neck strain.
Don't know how it came.
Last week of school.
How I wish it ended today!
There's FYP meeting later.
SIAN!
I haven't been working.
No extra income other than from my swimming.
Lifesaving tests coming soon!
Cannot fail.
I got jukebox, bed, lips sofa, gfather's clock in pet society!
HAHAHAHAHA!
It's stanley's POP tomorrow.
So freaking soon!
Cannot believe it!
I have the sudden urge to take part in next year's Standard Chartered 21Km.
But Russell said this year is the last one already.
I don't know.
But if join must train leh.
If not I think can't even complete.
I am just blogging about abstract things that come to my mind.
Christmas is coming!!!
I haven't got any idea what to buy for the pot luck.
I want to go overseas for a break!
That day had dinner with parents and their friend.
The uncle talked about living expenses and all the shyt la.
Then he said something about able to earn does not mean you are rich.
But if you can save what you earn, you are rich.
Something like that.
I WANT TO BE RICH!

No comments: